Biological treatments and waste bins sanitation
One of the main activities in the field of Labiotest biological treatments regards the sanitation and deodorization of MSU waste bins and the cleaning of surrounding areas.
Labiotest proposes for this treatment a specific neutralizing bacterial–enzymatic product, called La.Biowaste, unique on the market, which performs two functions at the same time:
- odors neutralizing activity;
- biological activity.
The product went through tests by controlauthorities that released approval and certification for:
- the elimination of molecules subject to osmogenous effects
- from the environment;
- the degradation of the organic substance.
Automatic systems used to distribute the product are either sold or supplied as a gratuitous loan for use.
High concentration of greases and oils in wastewaters leads to the formation of superficial layers in greasesreservoirs and lifting pumps. This causes the stoppage of pumps and faulty operation of floaters.This translates into higher costs for drainage and maintenance.
The solution is the product La.BioCPL 60 ensuring:
- hydrolysis of greases and other suspended materials;
- fermentation process opposing the dominant anaerobiceffect responsible for unpleasant smell.
The advantagesof this treatment can be summarized as follows:
- degradation of greases due to the presence of enzymes;
- elimination of unpleasant smells;
- less tank maintenance, therefore less expenses;
- reduction of drainage frequency;· safe and non aggressive treatment;
- elimination of waste due to a precise dosing;
- 100% biological treatment and positive impact on the environment.