As regards odors abatement, it might be necessary to adopt specific methods or additional sections, such as:
- series of towers with a various washing solutions;
- wet Venturi sections;
- injections of adsorbing solids in containment reservoirs;
- introduction of additional filtering sections;
- insertion of additional abatement levels.
Due to the high level of automation, it is possible to monitor plant management and find the best possible operational layout, depending on environmental context and characteristics of airflow to be treated.
- High deodorizing power efficienty for all substances that dissolve in water with a strong chemical reactivity;
- No substitution of exhausted materials;
- Reduced encumbrance as a surface;
- Low load losses (energetic advantage);
- Excellent pre-treatment system upstream of biofilters and dry filtering systems.
- The structure may be vertical or horizontal according to the space available;
- Ventilation units can be designed for areas classified as ATEX;
- The towers building materials can be of various types: AISI 304/316 stainless steel, PP, PEHD, PVC;
- It is easy to add further sections to ensure high efficiencies.
There is a specific product called La.BioWF5 to use inside washing towers, in order to increase odorigenous efficiency.
- No effect on washing water;
- Significant improvement of odor abatement efficiency;
- Minimum installation costs;
- Minimum dosing;
- Easy use and immediately effective results.